Great as a puzzle, project, or as a classroom display!
HUGE document with built-in varying degrees of difficulty. Perfect for young students or college students.
This is a FULL SET of bones from head to toe. The bones print in segments that are true to life size proportions (for someone around 5'3") I hand draw all of my paper model sets with great care for accuracy.
Labels for three levels of difficulty are included for differentiated instruction.
A complete and detailed instruction book is also included to help students build their skeletons.
How do I use a Paper Model?
Print off a set of bones for your students to cut out and assemble. Some of the tricky ones can be printed as pre-arranged groups (the forearm, the hands and feet, the shoulder, et) to save time or decrease difficulty).
What else can I do with it?
1. You can cut off the tabs and just have all the bones as individual pieces. This is a great option if you want to laminate each bone to create an endlessly re-usable skeleton puzzle!
2. Laminate and attach magnets for student board-work or a front of the room visual aid that you can manipulate.
3. Consider laminating and attaching adhesive Velcro! This is another great way to create an endlessly re-usable resource.
4. Differentiate or accommodate with the various built-in levels of difficulty. There are optional sets of hand, foot, arm, and leg bones that are already put together. These can be given in place of some of the separate bones, or in addition to – as a reference.
5. This is a full color set, however, if you print in black and white, the skeleton is pale enough for students to color themselves.
Great as an educational Halloween decoration for your room!
Check out the preview. This document is a lot of bang for your buck.
You can get the life size printable heart and lungs which fit together with the skeleton, too!
You can buy the heart + lungs combo pack for just $3.00 here:
Printable Heart & Lungs Pulmonary Circuit Model