Math Problem Solving Mats and Resources for K-2. Do you want your students to be more engaged during your problem solving lessons? Do you need basic math mats and other resources to more effectively be prepared to teach on-the-spot differentiated math groups?
This is the set to help you and your students be more organized and purposeful in your math lessons!
The following are included in this set:
• problem solving work mats
• addition and subtraction picture/number sentence mats
• part/part/whole mats
• 5 frames/ten frames
• tally charts
• number lines
• blank charts
• blank graphs
• hundred charts and 120 charts
• place value mats
• number cards from -20 to 200, and 100s to 1000
• ten frame/dice/place value picture cards for comparison
• fact families/number bonds
• +1/-1 and +10/-10 number sense grids
• and more!
Either laminate or slip into page protector sleeves for repeated use.
**Please note--math problems are NOT included in this set. This is a generic set that can be used with any math problems that you currently use.
If you purchase this set and need another resource added, I will see what I can do to add it to the set.