Problems can be solved in a variety of ways. This packet contains 6 classroom wall printables and a set of printables for student interactive notebooks to provide a framework for approaching problems. Not all strategies will work on all problems. Still, it is helpful for students to have different ways to solve problems. These printables provide a quick reference for students and are an invaluable tool.
A full version including black and white and color versions of all printables + wall printables with samples of all strategies is available here.
You may also like:
● Global Warming Awards: A cross-curricular project in global warming
● S.T.E.M. Engineering Challenge: Mystery Box
● Earth Day: Global Warming and Climate Change by the Numbers
● Rational and Irrational Numbers: 3 Kinesthetic Activities
● Tessellations: Mathematics meets Art (common core aligned)
● End of Year: Middle School Self-Reflection Cube (also available for high school)
● Self-Reflection Writing and Art Activity for 11th Graders
(Available for other grades as well; just click on Letter to... in the subject area of the store.)
Coming soon…Mondrian Ratios, MathAntics Algebra Scavenger Hunt, MathAntics Logic Puzzlers, and much, much more.
Pay It Forward
- Please take a moment to pay it forward for this free product by providing feedback.
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn credit to spend on future purchases.
50 Vote Giveaways
- For every 50 votes (feedback), I host a giveaway (a chance to win free products!)-
- You can learn about giveaways on the blog
or by becoming a follower (Only 1 email from me to my followers per month, max!)
- Followers also receive information about sales and weekly deals, but still only 1 email per month.