- Students will choose several generations to explore through questioning and immersion. Students will conduct interviews with community experts, complete an authentic final product of their choosing (ideas available) and give an authentic presentation (ideas available). This project was designed usi
- Your students will dive deep into their heritage for this project! They will research their ancestry, migration patterns, genetics, family traditions or whatever aspects of their heritage interests them. They will work within the community, complete an authentic final product of their choosing (idea
- Your students will choose one of their heroes, and create a final product that highlights and celebrates their accomplishments! They will work within the community, complete an authentic final product of their choosing (ideas available) and give an authentic presentation (ideas available). This pro
- This bundle includes every student-directed PBL project in my store. It is a growing bundle, so if you buy today, any PBL resource added in the future will be available to you free of cost. Projects meet a variety of skill levels, some are for beginner PBL students and others are for those that are$97.60$122.00Save $24.40
This bundle combines several student-directed project-based learning resources all under the theme of personal identity. Students will explore their heritage, their family background, the generation they themselves belong to and those that came before them, and their personal heroes. This bundle includes three separate projects with the same desired outcome: looking within one's self to build a healthy self-concept. Per project, students will showcase their expertise in an authentic way. They will work within the community, work closely with family members, complete an authentic final product of their choosing (ideas available) and give an authentic presentation (ideas available).
Each project in this bundle was designed using project-based learning principles - student choice, innovation, relevant to students and impact on the community. The result is a student that is intrinsically motivated to learn, takes charge of their education, strives for improvement, and possesses the tools to problem-solve and think critically. Keep in mind, each project is student-directed, meaning the foundation in there, but the student chooses a specific topic, how to demonstrate learning, AND how they will share their work with an authentic audience.
Each project includes:
- Guidelines for teachers and students
- Necessary research templates
- Project rubric
If you like this product, check out these similar resources:
- Project-Based Learning Bundle: Career and College Readiness
- Vice News Series Bundle: Episode Worksheets and PBL Extensions
- PBL Maker Challenge: Interactive Greeting Card
- FREE Project-Based Learning Assessment Portfolio - Free when you subscribe to Experiential Learning Depot mailing list. Head to experientiallearningdepot.com to subscribe.
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - firstname.lastname@example.org For more experiential learning tips, resources, freebies, etc. visit my blog, experientiallearningdepot.com.
Thank you for using this product! Experiential Learning Depot owns the copyright to this resource and you are being licensed as a single user of this product. You may use this product for multiple classrooms and reference the product in blogs, seminars and/or workshops. You may not remove Experiential Learning Depot from the resource, give the product away for free, sell the files, make copies for unlicensed users, or gain access to the resource through means of any of the previously listed methods. Thank you again for using this product! Please reach out if you have questions or comments about this resource. Come visit us again soon!
~ Sara S.