Project Based Learning Entrepreneur Assignment: Create a Product PBL
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Use this engaging Project-Based Learning assignment in your classroom to teach students about becoming an entrepreneur, creating/designing a product or toy and about the marketing & pitch strategy we see on shows like Shark Tank or Dragon's Den. Students will use their critical thinking skills to brainstorm and develop a product idea, prototype and marketing strategy. They will also use a profit formula to determine if their product is profitable and write an informative pitch to present to their classmates sharing their product idea.
- Digital Google Slides Slideshow (editable except for the slide titles)
- What Makes a "Good" Product Discussion
- Planning & Prototype Design
- Budget: Profits
- Budget: Investor pitch (what percentage will they give away and for what investment)
- Advertising: Packaging
- Advertising: Poster Campaign
- The Pitch (writing & presentation)
- The Pitch (leads)
- The Pitch (editing checklist)
- Success Criteria (editable rubric)
- Printable copies of all handouts in the slideshow (formatted for printing!)
- High student-engagement
- Ability to differentiate & challenge higher-order thinking skills
- Real-world applications
- Cross-curricular marks (writing, oral speaking, media literacy/art, math if you choose)
Want to SAVE MONEY on TPT? Consider leaving feedback! For every review you leave, you earn points that you can put towards future purchases. Simply go to "My Purchases" to leave a review on products you have purchased.
Follow Me to receive updates on new products. All of my products are on always on a significant sale for the first 24 hours.
Let's Be Friends! Check out my blog for tips and a free resource library!