Have you wanted to try out project based learning in your classroom? Not sure where to start? This resource will guide you through the entire PBL process that is geared towards secondary science classrooms.
Included in your purchase:
- Step by step explanation of the PBL process
- Project planning sheets
- Over 40 possible student product ideas
- 100 possible driving questions spanning all science content areas
- Student forms: group norms, conducting research, project status report, and peer feedback form
- Grading rubrics
- Sample projects
What this resource is NOT:
-This resource is not a print-and-go resource that you can implement tomorrow. It is a resource that will require a lot of planning before implementation (but I will help walk you through the process!)
- This resource is not for small, out of class projects. True PBL is student driven, inquiry based, multi-disciplinary, problem solving process with a public product.
Be sure to follow my TpT store
by clicking on the green "follow me" next to my seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Don't forget to leave feedback to earn TpT credits that can be used for future purchases!
♻️ Check out my blog
♻️ Follow me on facebook
♻️ Follow me on instagram
♻️ Follow me on pinterest