Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
6.8 MB | 43 pages
For an in-depth preview and classroom pics from my classroom go here: http://pblparadise.blogspot.com/
Using the Project-Based Learning (PBL) framework students will research, design/develop, and test a contraption that when placed into an enevelope can protect a single Pringles chip while it is delivered by the USPS.
This project takes creativity, engineering and mechanical know-how, communication and collaboration between partners.
You will recieve:
* 38 slide Powerpoint
* Teacher Overview
* Performance Rubric
* Research, Design/Development, and Testing Guide
* Project Reflection
Connection to Science Inquiry and Application
* Identify questions that can be answered through scientific
* Design and conduct a scientific investigation;
* Use appropriate mathematics, tools and techniques to gather data
* Analyze and interpret data;
* Develop descriptions, models, explanations and predictions;
* Think critically and logically to connect evidence and explanations;
* Recognize and analyze alternative explanations and predictions;