This Protists Task Cards
resource covers major concepts and key terms of protozoans, algae, and fungus-like protists
. You also get a PowerPoint Review with all the answers to share with your students! Print and laminate the cards in the size of your choice (1, 2, or 4 per page) in color or black & white to use as traditional task cards. Or, present the cards one at a time, or a few at a time, from the PowerPoint to the whole class. You can even use the PPT as a quiz! I like to use the Task Cards throughout a topic of study and then use the PPT Review on the day before the test. Designed for a high school biology class.
Please Note: this product is also available in a discounted Biology Task Card Bundle
This FULLY EDITABLE download includes 5 files:
2. 35 Task Cards in PowerPoint format (each card is one slide), ready to print and laminate in your choice of sizes, in color or black and white. Delete slides you don’t need or add your own in a matching format by inserting duplicate slides.
3. A 35-slide PowerPoint with answers. Perfect for whole-class review after students have completed the Task Cards.
4. Student Answer Sheet, editable and ready to print
5. Teacher Answer Key
This product is the perfect complement to my Protists PowerPoint and Notes.
• amebic dysentery
• African sleeping sickness
• diatomaceous earth
• red tide
• red algae
• brown algae
• green algae
• cellular slime molds
• plasmodial slime molds
• water molds
• downy mildews
Task Cards are great formative assessments, but they can be implemented in many different ways. Details are included in the “Read This First” document, but here are a few ideas:
1. Bell Work or Early Finishers
3. “Question of the Day”
5. Exit Pass
6. Review Game Race
You might also like:
Protists Review Qubes