A set of 20 different Spot The Error Python Task Cards which can be cut out, laminated and distributed to students.
Students need to look at the code and try to spot the error. They can type the code into Python and identify the error too. This is a brilliant way to get students to debug (correct) code.
These have been brilliant in my classroom and I have used them for starter and review activities.
Programming Concepts covered in these task cards:
1) syntax errors
2) logical errors
4) print function
5) input function
6) if statements
7) while loops
Download Python software free from:
• Other online platforms can also be used to learn Python such as codeacademy.com
Other Python Resources Available on this Store:
• Python Programming – Creating Shapes Bundle 2: Click Here
• Python Programming Bundle 1: Click Here
• Python Programming Coding Booklet 2: Click Here
• Python Programming Coding Booklet 1: Click Here
• Python Jumbled Code Task Cards Beginner: Click Here
• Python Spot The Errors Task Cards: Click Here
• Introduction to Python Programming: Click Here
• Python Programming Coding – Creating Calculations Click Here
• Python Programming Coding - Creating Functions: Click Here
• Python Programming Coding - Using Data Types & IF Statements: Click Here
• Python Programming Coding - Creating Loops: Click Here