PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
5.07 MB | 6 pages + complete solutions pages
In this lesson, students learn how to graph quadratic functions from standard form and cover the following topics:
• Identify the standard form of a quadratic
• Define vocabulary: parabola, axis of symmetry, and vertex
• Steps to graph a quadratic from standard form
• Decide if a quadratic opens up or down and whether it has a maximum or minimum
• True and False statements about quadratic graphs
Students preview the lesson by watching a short video on YouTube and then come to class with some prior knowledge. This lesson includes a video link, a warm-up, notes and homework.
Please look at the preview to find out more information about this resource.