Also included in
- This bundle includes resources that link well with our new free finger play / action rhyming text: RabbitTo date it includes:Bunny's Sight Words (learning 10 words from the rhyme)Bunny's Whiskers Activity Mats (addition doubles 1 to 10)Bunny 5 in a Row (subitizing non standard patterns 1 to 6)Cut an$15.00$23.00Save $8.00
Our Rabbit Action Rhyme text will provide you with an engaging language and literacy activity for your early learners. Read, listen, learn language and do the actions - a truly integrated learning experience!
You can teach students the rhyme and action while projecting the words onto your board or by printing the text out onto paper.
Finger Plays and Action Rhymes help you combine essential early language activities with:
- classroom management
- establishing class community (learning something together)
- developing confidence in little learners
- building vocabulary and language skills
- early reading
- fine motor dexterity
- transitioning between activities
- building verbal and auditory-memory skills
This rhyme can be linked to early self-awareness skills via a talk about face and the senses after you have learned it. It is also perfect for spring and to use as a springboard to countless literacy and numeracy activities.
It is formatted as a printable pdf, but you may edit for your class with the TPT digital overlay feature and add features to create your own activity with the slides.