PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Enrich your children while they plan a family vacation through research, math enrichment, and more! This enrichment activities integrates all subjects while engaging your students in a real life skill!
Students will go through all the steps to plan a vacation. They can then write a letter to their parents talking them into taking the vacation and create a final project that they would show to their "clients"!
How will this enrichment product help your classroom?
- Students will LOVE planning a vacation they won't even know they are learning.
This takes a TON of brain power. It isn't easy for the kids and they really have to think out prices and the thoughts of their clients.
- All you have to do is print and go!
- You can connect what you are doing in school to their home life which is a great way to relate to parents!
The full process to plan a vacation in two versions:
1. Lots of technology, QR codes, Websites, and research
2. I did all the research and created pages of flying prices, excursions, and lodging in their place.
They choose from Legoland, Disney World, the Grand Canyon, & Yellowstone!
What are others saying?!
Kim- Awesome enrichment activity. My advanced students enjoyed doing this activity! Thank you
Elizabeth- This was a perfect cross curricular math and social studies activity!
Kimberly- I love traveling, so this was a fun way to connect with my students and get them practicing math!
I needed something to enrich my higher kiddos while I worked with my other kiddos in a small group! This was a PERFECT fit! The kids stayed engaged the entire time and learned so many new skills even though I wasn't sitting right there!
The Friendly Teacher