This is everything you need for Red Ribbon Week in one place! You will find an editable letter to go home with theme days already included, and a PowerPoint all about the history of Red Ribbon Week, the dangers of drug use, and the importance of making better choices. You will also find a drug free pledge and several printable activities.
Here is everything that is included:
1. A letter to send home explaining what Red Ribbon Week is. The letter includes
five theme days. There is a PDF letter and an editable letter.
2. Red Ribbon Week PowerPoint
• History of Red Ribbon Week
• The dangers of drug use
• Alternatives to drug use
• How to make better choices
• 5 embedded Natural High videos with discussion questions for each video
• A review activity of everything covered in the PowerPoint
3. A teacher answer key to the discussion questions in the PowerPoint.
4. Bracelets (four designs) for the kids to color and wear
5. A drug free plan for the students to complete
6. A drug free pledge (boys and girls version)
7. A “good for me” or “bad for me” activity where students categorize things into
healthy and not healthy categories. This also covers who a “trusted adult” is
that is able to give medication.
8. A worksheet for the students to write and illustrate what their goals are in the
ASCA Student Standards:
PS:C1.7 Apply effective problem-solving and decision-making skills
to make safe and healthy choices
PS:C1.8 Learn about the emotional and physical dangers of substance
use and abuse
➸Follow me on Instagram
for product giveaways. You can also follow me on Pinterest
and My Blog
➸Did you know that you can earn credits for Teachers Pay Teachers purchases just by reviewing items you purchased? I’ve gotten tons of free stuff this way!