Rhythm Cards - Note Cards
These rhythm cards are an effective resource for teaching rhythm, note values and the relationship of notes and rests to children.
Each card is sized according to the note value, which gives children a good visual reminder of the duration of any particular note.
Use them to create rhythms, play games, or to demonstrate the relationship between different note values.
Includes the following note values:
- Whole note and rest
- Half note and rest
- Dotted half note
- Quarter note and rest
- Dotted quarter note and rest
- Eighth note and rest
- Beamed eighth note pairs
- Beamed sixteenth notes (grouped in 4)
- Beamed eighth notes grouped in 3
- Beamed sixteenth notes grouped in 6
- Time signatures: 4/4 2/4 3/4 6/8
Tags: music theory, rhythm flashcards, note duration, beat vs. rhythm, teaching rhythm, sight-reading, Kodaly