Also included in
- Preparing students for the SAT/PSAT? This is a bundle of all 6 of my SAT reviews. The Test Prep Resources 1 - 4 can be facilitated by the teacher or you can let the students work independently. Test Prep 1 - 3 come with a self-paced study sheet and videos for the independent learner. These would be$18.55$26.50Save $7.95
- Are you preparing students for college entrance exams such as the SAT or ACT? Are you preparing students for college placement exams such as the TSIA or ACCUPLACER? Do you have a math class for juniors and seniors with no curriculum? Do you have a high school student at home that is preparing for co$78.58$112.25Save $33.67
If you are preparing students for math portions of the SAT/PSAT then this lesson over polynomials, absolute values and rational expressions is for you! Great for distance learning and can be used as an individual learning packet! This particular lesson covers tough content that some students may not have seen. These problems fall under the heading of “Passport to Advanced Math” according to the PSAT/SAT study guides. Your students can work through this lesson independently using the self-paced study guide and videos contained after the Tests. You can also present to your students using the TpT Digital Tool. This resource contains:
- Graphing polynomials, finding x-intercepts and
- y-intercepts, looking at end-behaviors and number of turns the graph takes.
- Using absolute value functions to fill in tables and
- then using this knowledge to solve SAT-like questions.
- Rational practice. Starts easy and moves to complex
- rational expressions.
- SAT-like timed practice questions.
- Self-paced Study Guide with Videos
- Answer Keys
ACT - Math Test Prep is here:
College Ready Bundle:
Individual College Ready Packets:
Copyright © Time Flies/Lisa Hamiter. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom or school system is prohibited.