Also included in
- Keep students engaged all year long with this bundle of STEM activities for every school break or during school closings! This bundle includes 22 weeks of unique daily STEM activities that can be completed at home. Perfect for summer holidays, spring break, or winter break to keep students learning.$9.10$13.00Save $3.90
- Summer STEM for Elementary Bundle!Enrich your student's summer with this growing bundle of STEM activities that are perfect for the end of the year, summer camps, or at-home learning during warm weather! STEM challenges includes: Detailed educator guide with links to resources Student recording pack$18.60$23.25Save $4.65
A STEM calendar with science, engineering, and math challenges! Activities are straightforward and accessible to students of all levels with little or no supplies needed. Get them up, outside, and exploring the world! Students will build a bird feeder, make a lava lamp, cook with fractions, and so much more! The world outside is their new and exciting classroom.
The daily activities will incorporate math concepts, scientific thinking, critical thinking, communication, creativity, and real-world problem-solving. Recommended for upper elementary and middle school grades, and students can easily apply skills applicable to their level.
STEM = Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
**Calendar includes June, July, and August 2021. The product includes a link to editable Google Slides version of the calendar pages.
Students apply math concepts to real-world scenarios. Examples: Budget for a shopping trip, measure your heartbeat, cooking using fractions.
Students get outside and explore nature! Examples: Build a bird feeder, plant a flower, go bird watching.
Students explore scientific concepts with hands-on experiments and observations with common items. Examples: Make a lava lamp, design a baking soda/vinegar experiment, discover tongue theory.
Students will explore engineering through design and building activities using household items. Examples: Design a catapult, build a water balloon helmet, invent a new alarm system
Students get a mix of science, engineering, and math activities with the goal to have some fun. Examples: Create an obstacle course, make symmetry art, design a senses challenge.
Looking for more STEM lessons? Find the Vivify resource guide here: bit.ly/VivifyResourceGuide
About STEM Challenges: Click here to learn more about the 3 Stages of STEM. STEM challenges are an engaging way to incorporate the engineering design process into your classroom or afterschool program! These hands-on activities allow students to work in teams, apply the engineering design process, and connect science topics to real-world applications. The teacher will provide the structure to the project, but students will take an active role in designing and building their own device.
• Click the Green ★ to follow our store and get notifications of new products and freebies
• Leave feedback to receive TpT credit for use on future purchases
• Questions? Contact us in the Product Q&A section
♥ Connect With Us ♥