This movie is one of the greatest war movies ever created and has been a necessity in my U.S. History classes.
This mini-unit includes the following:
1. An essay prompt (roughly 2 pages)
2. Discussion topics pertaining to the movie
3. Parent Permission slip (it's rated 'R')
4. Film review and analysis
5. Ample information on Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
6. Four detailed maps of the Normandy invasion
7. The history behind the filming of the movie
You can use any and all of these materials. I have used these interchangeably- in other words, there is no particular order of presenting each item to your class.
This product is licensed for use in one classroom. For additional discounted licenses if the product will be used in more than one classroom, please click on "Buy Multiple Licenses."