The Writing Equations Scavenger Hunt was created for a pre-algebra math classroom for the linear equations/functions unit. It contains one scavenger hunt which has 14 problems to practice
- writing equations which pass through two points,
- writing slope-intercept forms,
- writing equations from graph,
- rewriting equations in slope-intercept forms from standard from.
There are two different type of cards. Choose one of them.
1) Cards with alphabet letters
2) Cards with clip-arts
Students can work in pairs or independently. The answer key is included.