Teach Science and conduct your end-of-year reviews in a fun and productive way. I created these activity pages as resources for students as they review key terms and information associated with:
1. The Scientific Method,
3. Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer
Each page contains several activities that support learning while engaging students in ways that seem more like play than learning. The activities that actually appear on the pages differ but were chosen because they are best suited for the lesson.
The range of activities include:
1. Word searches
2. Word unscrambling activities
3. Mnemonic reviews
4. "Guess the theme"
5. Guided definition exercise
6. Placing terms in order
7. Making connections with Art
I think that these activity pages will work well when you first teach your lessons but I also think that they will be helpful:
1. during beginning and end-of-the-year reviews,
2. for test prep,
3. as stress-free homework assignments,
4. differentiation and rewards for students who finish work early,
5. for warm-ups, bell ringers, and brainbreaks,
6. as part of your substitute teacher lesson plans.