This Unit has all of the organization to have a science research project, beginning to end. Note that content is not included, students are intended to research for content. This includes information for parents, research tips, research/note-taking graphic organizers, accountability homework, a timeline, and a rubric.
Table of Contents
1. Science Fair Timeline – this is to send home to families and post at school to help students with time management, and to help you plan the unit.
2. Science Fair Note to Parents and Permission Slip
3. Science Fair Quiz – this one is for a 4/5 combo for students to show what they know after viewing the other projects in the class
4. Science Fair Homework Sheet – to keep the research on track
5. Science Fair Presentation Rubric
6. Research Tips
7. Note Taking Graphic Organizers