>When do I use this printable?
When children are engaged in a sequential learning experience where they document a change.
Some examples are:
1. We set it up like this… We planted a seed.
2. Then this happened… sprouts came out of the soil!
3. And it ended up like this! We had flowers!
1. We set it up like this… We put an ice cube on a paper towel.
2. Then this happened… The ice cube started to get wet.
3. And it ended up like this! The ice was all gone and the paper towel was all wet.
Use this product along with other great Science and Inquiry Center resources from Curriculum Solution Center:
•Creating Inquiry-Based Science Learning Centers
•Science and Inquiry Center Printables: Learning Center Record and Hypothesis
•Properties of Air Learning Center: Science Inquiry Activity Pack
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the red star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
Visit Curriculum Solution Center's Website
Subscribe to the Curriculum Solution Center Newsletter