Scientific Notation (Writing, Comparing, Operations, Applications) Task Cards
These 32 task cards were designed to review scientific notation and are organized as follows:
• Cards 1-3: Writing standard form in scientific notation
• Cards 4-6: Writing scientific notation in standard form.
• Cards 7-10: Comparing numbers written in scientific notation and standard form.
• Cards 11-18: Adding and subtracting numbers written in scientific notation.
• Cards 19-26: Multiplying and dividing numbers written in scientific notation.
• Cards 27-32: Applications with mixed operations.
Break the cards up and use them as you teach each topic, or use as a cumulative review at the end of a unit.
Students can check their answers by scanning the QR code on each card. Connection to the internet is not required to scan the code, however, a QR scanner app is required on the device. There are several free apps available to download. Cards without QR codes also included should you wish not to use them.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
Algebra 1 Curriculum
Algebra 1 Activities Bundle
Exponent Rules Activities Bundle
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.