A lovely booklet which teaches students the basics of programming in Scratch (a free downloadable software). Very easy to use. As students work through the booklet they build up their skills in programming quickly and efficiently. This is not just a guide of how to use the software, but also key questions of how concepts work and why they work the way they do. Very effective to develop computational thinking.
Each worksheet in this booklet also includes I Can Statements
1) Scratch Work booklet - PDF file.
2) Answer Booklet (Answer Key).
Download Scratch 1.4:
• Free download from: http://scratch.mit.edu/scratch_1.4/
Other Scratch Resources Available on this Store:
• Scratch 1.4 The Entire 1st Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch 1.4 The Entire 2nd Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch 2.0 Online Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch I Can Statements: Click Here
• Scratch Work Book 1: Click Here
• Scratch Work Book 2: Click Here
• Scratch Booklets Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch 1.4 Workbook (Grades 1-4): Click Here
• Grades 1-4: Scratch 1.4 Workbook: Click Here
• Grades 1-4: Scratch 1.4 Bundle: Click Here