This is the First Tutorial in Scratch. It is assumed you haven't used Scratch before.
NO PRIOR PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
Scratch is an educational programming language for children created by MIT.
Children enjoy learning programming the most, when they build their own games.
In this tutorial, the children will learn how to:
- Access the Sprite website
- Create a New Project
- Move, animate and attribute sounds to an actor (sprite).
Concepts covered in the teaching plan include:
- deleting sprites
- selecting sprites from library
- selecting backdrops from library
- creating animation by switching between costumes
- playing sounds
- using different valued in the timing script 'wait'
Please let me know if you have any questions, if you'd like more details in the document - for example explanations for each line of code - and please follow my store.