Use as an assessment or as task cards!
Save paper! Assess your students while only printing one sheet of paper per child! Project the questions using your classroom projector. Read the questions aloud to the children. Click through the PDF file just as you would a Power Point.
This is perfect for the end of the year for second graders and for the beginning of the year third graders. Get a quick idea of who knows what!
- Money (How much is ...)
- Telling Time (5 min. increments)
- Subtracting with regrouping
- Adding with regrouping
- Measuring (reading a ruler)
- Word Problems multistep
- Graphs (Using the graph to answer questions)
- Comparing Numbers with three digits
- Place Value (hundreds, tens, and ones)
- Two Dimensional Shapes (faces)
- Three Dimensional Shapes
- Fractions (Writing a fraction)
Connecting the Dots- Mary Bown