What is great about this product?
- Focuses on fluently multiplying facts or Common Core Standard 3.OA.C.7
- This is a complete set of all 169 Multiplication Facts 0-12
- Each set of facts is color-coded so that they can be distinguished from other lists
The cards can be printed individually for each child to have their own set or they can be printed and then laminated for multiple uses or users. If printed individually this set has labels for known and unknown facts. This set is formatted for double sided printing.
- This collection of flash cards includes an assessment system including a Pretest, 5 Progress Monitoring Assessments and a Post test to keep track of students progress. The time spent on each assessment is up to the teacher but facts should be automatic or within 3 seconds. Therefore, to finish the entire assessment students should get at least 8.5 minutes or more.
- Easy to keep track of student data.
- The boxes were added to these cards to help with data tracking. When printed for each child individually sets of known facts and sets of unknown facts can be made. Unknown facts can be divided by each set of facts i.e. 0s , 1s, 2s, etc. or they can be grouped together.
- As the children learn the facts, the teacher, assistant, or another child can put a check or sticker in the boxes to show how many times the fact was known. When the child has stated the fact correctly 10 times or less depending on the teacher’s digression, the newly known facts could placed into the known pile of facts.
- Progress Monitoring Assessments have been created to monitor students fact knowledge. This product contains a Pretest, Progress Monitoring 1, Progress Monitoring 2, Progress Monitoring 3, Progress Monitoring 4, Progress Monitoring 5, Post test
This file is uploaded as a zip file including the original publisher file and a PDF File.