Sentence Writing Activities
This download includes 21 hands-on sentence writing activities that your Kindergarten - 2nd grade students will love! Each activity includes step-by-step instructions, all activity related templates, prompts, and much more!
While your students are melting to the ground, using actual football call signs, or rocking out to nursery rhymes they will be learning to write their own complete sentences with ease.
This is one of our best-sellers!
• 60+ pages of interactive and fun sentence writing activities
• Lessons teaching the parts of a sentence
• Subject and verb recognition activities
• Writing activities aligned with the Common Core Standards
• Who - Did What - interactive games
• Beginner lessons teaching students to recognize a sentence verbally
• Incremental writing lessons transitioning from verbal to written activities
• Punctuation activities
• Motivating activities encouraging students to write their own creative sentences
• Re-enactments, manipulations, and activities teaching “does this make sense”
Download your copy today!
Click on the PREVIEW button above and download the table of contents and sample activities.
Preview Additional Writing Activity & Language Arts Programs
• Letters from Ted E. Bear - Friendly Letter Writing Activities
• Just Write: with Details & Elaboration
• Just Conventions - Daily Grammar and Conventions Practice
• Daily Grammar Lesson Integrated with Science - 3rd Grade
• Daily Grammar Lesson Integrated with Science - 4rd Grade
• Daily Grammar Lesson Integrated with Science - 5rd Grade
Complete Grade Level Writing Programs
• Kindergarten Writing Program
• 3rd Grade Expository Writing Program
• 3rd Grade Narrative Writing Program
• Expository Writing for 4th - 6th Grade
• Narrative Writing for 4th - 6th Grade
Just Write: A Sentence by Kathryn Robinson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://www.WriteMath.com.