PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
A thorough review of basic math topics to help refresh student recall. Each page consists of a mini review of the topic, with corresponding practice questions. Can be used as daily mini-lessons, as centers, or assign as spiral review over time.
ANSWER KEY INCLUDED!
No prep necessary!! Just print and hand-out!
- Place value and rounding with whole numbers & decimals
- Decimal basics (place value, standard form, word form)
- Decimal addition & subtraction
- Decimal multiplication
- Decimal division (whole number divisors)
- Fraction Basics (equivalent fractions, lowest terms)
Total pages = 13 (1 cover page, 6 topic pages, 6 corresponding answer keys)