You are purchasing original "Shape Fun Learning Activities" created by Learn and Grow Designs. “Shape Fun Learning Activities” are fun learning tools used to explore the eight basic shapes. I am so excited to share with you my newly edited and expanded "Shape Fun Learning Activities". Enjoy!
Shape Fun Learning Activities Unit
shape recognition, visual discrimination, fine motor practice, memory, art expression
Included in your purchase:
You will receive a 22 page PDF file as an instant downloadable link from Teachers Pay Teachers once your payment has been received.
The PDF file contains:
* Shape Hunt (go on a shape hunt to find shapes)
* Shape Trace (practice tracing and drawing shapes)
* Breakfast Shadow Match File Folder Game (match common breakfast foods with their corresponding shapes)
* Shape Memory Game (color your own shape memory cards and then have fun trying to match the shapes)
* Play-doh Shape Fun (ideas for using play-doh to enhance your child’s fine motor skills and shape recognition)
* Learn and Grow Shape Cards (can be used with the “Play-doh Shape Fun” activities or by themselves as flashcards)
* Play-doh Mat (have fun expressing yourself through art by creating shapes with play-doh or clay)
* Shape Drawing Book (enjoy some creative fun, by being asked to draw things like a face out of an oval, and a kite out of a rhombus)
Once you receive your PDF file you will need to print out the items and assemble the pieces as instructed. You may want to laminate some of the learning items for durability.
Microsoft Word and Shauna W. © Learn and Grow Designs
A license as well as permission was obtained to use all of the artwork featured in this learning material.
Permission of Use:
All of the learning materials created by me, Shauna W., of Learn and Grow Designs are all copyrighted.
Please respect the time and creativity I put into making these items. Teaching materials and Kit contents may not be resold, digitally stored, or shared with groups such as Giga Tribe, Yahoo Groups, blogs, etc. Files, kits, and printed materials are for personal and classroom use only.
Opening your PDF File:
Adobe Acrobat Reader is recommended in order to open this PDF file. If you don't already have Adobe Acrobat Reader it is free to download from the adobe website at www.adobe.com.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.
I look forward to doing business with you!