This resource includes 6 sets of clothespin task cards (124 total cards). Students find the letter, number or American Sign Language handshape. Can be great for centers or independent work stations.
• Six covers and keys – one for each set
*Each set has a different background color for ease of organization and quick identification.
• Set 1: Handshape – student finds capital letter
• Set 2: Handshape – student finds lowercase letter
• Set 3: Capital Letter – student finds handshape
• Set 4: Lowercase letter – student finds handshape
• Set 5: Number – student finds handshape
• Set 6: Handshape – student finds number
Using clothespins also adds a fine motor component to this activity. Please check out the preview to see each of the six sets.
For more American Sign Language practice, try these sight word nouns with ASL mini books!
Stay up to date!
Click here to follow my store and be the first to know about new product releases.
Thanks for stopping by!