This a fun Paper Skeleton Puppet is suitable for:
- Day of the Dead Art Projects
- Learning about the Body
- Growing Bones
- Basic STEAM exploration
Have some classroom fun with these articulated paper puppets for Halloween/ Learning about the Body study units. These dancing Skeleton puppets are a great way to explore very basic mechanics (cause and effect) and are fun to decorate the classroom with or take home as a paper toy. Choose from the different sizes, as well as the Day of the Dead embellishments to suit your study unit. Using these for the Day of the Dead, allows the children to develop their doodle skills and creativity too. You can even make a whole set and string them up as skeleton garland.
* Project outline with key learning objectives
* Printable set of making instructions for children to read and follow
* 4 printables for the Skeleton project - one large skeleton, one set of Day of the Dead dress up freatures for the large skeleton, one medium skeleton, one page of 2 small skeletons for growing bones study
* compliment Halloween/ Day of the Dead/ Human Body/ Growing Bones activities
* cutting skills
* reading and following instructions
* needle threading and basic sewing skills
* STEAM activity by exploring the mechanics of paper puppets
* perfect for circle time singing "Funny Bones" story telling or "The Skeleton Dance" song
You may also like our Sugar Skulls Bookmarks.