This fun review worksheet is designed to help students review concepts on finding the slope and y-intercept of a linear equation. Questions contained in the worksheet cover:
- Finding slope given two points
- Finding slope of a line on a graph
- Finding the y-intercept given a graph
- Changing a linear equation from standard form to slope-intercept form to find the slope or y-intercept
- Using the slope formula to find a missing coordinate.
Students will answer each question given and use the letter at the front end of the question to fill in the blanks. For example,
S. Find the slope of the line that passes through (3, 4) and (-5, 8).
The answer is -1/2. Where ever you see a -1/2 you will put the letter S.
ANSWER: IT LOST ALL OF IT'S CONTACTS!