Solve to Create is an engaging way for students to solve word problems. Students get into 6 groups. They have 6 word problems to solve. As they are solving word problems correctly, they are earning the parts of a love-bug! Once students have solved all six word problems, they will have all of the pieces they need to create their very own Love-Bug. We have created word problems within the unit for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grades. AND there is an editable powerpoint so you can type in your own word problems.
Here's what is included:
- Directions and Pictures
- Task Folder Covers
- Love-Bug Templates
- 6 Word problems for First Grade: Mixed Review (Add, Sub, Multi-Step, Place Value)
- 6 Word problems for 2nd Grade: Mixed Review (Regrouping, Multi-Step, Place Value)
- 6 Word problems for 3rd Grade: Mixed Review (Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction, Place Value)
- Smaller Word Problem templates for students to use
- Larger Word Problem templates for groups to use
- Recording Sheets
- Editable Word Problems in PowerPoint: You can type in your very own word problems!
For other Solve To Create Resources Click Below:
Solve to Create was created by Amy and Olivia Lemons