Using arrays is a great way for students to “see” multiplication. This file includes the following items.
- 7 worksheets with answer keys
- Memory Game Center w/Directions, Recording Sheet and 24 Cards
- Roll, Color & Write Array Game
Using these materials students will
- look at an array, then write and solve the multiplication fact
- match arrays to equations
- roll dice and create arrays from the factors rolled.
Please download the preview to see more.
Items with the same theme:
- Solving Multiplication Facts Using Pictures
- Differentiated Multiplication Picture BINGO
Other multiplication products:
Pirate Multiples Skip Counting and Multiple "Find the Path Puzzles"
Multiplication Fact Quizzes (up to 12x12)
Multiplication Task Card Bundle