Sorting Fun! All Sorts of Sorts! Fun activities to support a sorting unit.
• Land, Sea, and Air Sort - Vehicles, animals, and objects that are to be sorted by land, sea, and air on sorting mats. In color and black and white.
• Zoo, Farm, House Pet Sort - Animals that are to be sorted according to where they are found - zoo, farm, and home. Also in color and black and white.
• Bear Counters Sorting Mats - Sorting by size mats for your set of bear counters.
• Buttons Sort - Jars for sorting buttons. There are options for sorting by color, shape, size, and number of holes.
• Sorting Mats - Generic sorting mats (2 part, 3 part, 4 part, venn diagram)
• Anchor Chart - Inspired by First Grade Parade
• Just One More! - Have students identify the similarities in the given objects and add an object that fits the category.
• Which One Doesn’t Belong? - Students cross out the object that doesn’t fit in the category.
• Which One Doesn’t Belong? Cards
• Sorting At Home - Discuss ways we sort at home.
Don’t forget to check out the preview!
If you have any questions about this product, please contact me in the Product Q&A section below or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for looking!