Why can't they remember to use their good R's?
Grab a pack of 3” x 3” sticky notes and use this template to print your own desktop reminders! Have students bring their desktop reminders back to class and stick them on their desks, agendas (assignment books), laptops, or some other visible place. The student will look at the sticky note throughout the day and be reminded to self-monitor for /r/. The teacher can tap the sticky note to remind the student to use a good /r/ during class. Print on cardstock, laminate, and attach magnetic tape to make magnets for lockers, the white board, or the refrigerator.
This is a template with 11 different options of /r/ reminders that you can print. Initial, medial, final, and blends are included. The reminders combine text with pictures that are so hip, I wouldn't be surprised if classmates get jealous of your speech student.
All of the pictures are good for all ages. No babyish artwork, I promise!
1. Print the blank template page.
2. Place the blank template page into the paper tray of the printer and print one of the /r/ pages on top of the blank template. The purpose of this step is to determine how to place the blank template into the paper tray of the printer so that the /r/ page prints right side up, inside the squares. You will need to experiment until it prints correctly.
3. Place sticky notes on the squares on the blank template page. The sticky strip must be at the top of the square, so it goes into the printer first.
4. Place the blank template page, with sticky notes attached, into the paper tray of the printer.
5. Print the /r/ page of your choice. It should now be printed onto the sticky notes.
I hope this description has been helpful. Please feel free to ask questions. You can also read about me on my website, TweenSpeechTherapy.com
Looking for more sticky notes templates?
Speech Sticky Notes Desktop Reminders: /S,Z/
FREE Sticky Notes Template: Positive Vibes
Want to see more of my products?
Cluster & Syllable Reduction Speech Homework: Pocket Sized
/R/ Speech Homework: Pocket Sized
/S/ & /Z/ Speech Homework: Pocket Sized
/L/ Speech Homework: Pocket Sized
/TH/ Speech Homework: Pocket Sized
Correcting Sentences Homework: Pocket Sized
Fluency (Continuous Voicing) Homework: Pocket Sized
Fluency (Cluttering) Homework: Pocket Sized
More Free Stuff!
FREE Sample Homework!
FREE Speech Therapy Guide for Teachers and Parents
FREE Speech Spot Poster
FREE Video About Speech Homework
FREE Back to School Speech Homework