- This custom bundle includes the following 18 products: •Energy Transformations Color-by-Number •Energy Flow in Ecosystems Color-by-Number •Calculating Density, Mass, & Volume Color-by-Number •Force, Mass, & Acceleration Color-by-Number •Chemical Equations Color-by-Number (TEKS 8.5F) •Elemen$73.05$58.44Save $14.61
- This zipped file is packed with all 14 of my task card products. By purchasing all 14 products as a bundle, you are "locked into" this price and will receive all future task card set additions and revisions at no additional cost. The price of this bundle will increase each time I add a task card s$61.25
Now you can add an interactive layer to this PDF and assign it to your students through Google Classroom!
This PDF includes 36 task cards to help students demonstrate mastery on differentiating between speed, velocity and acceleration. Student answer sheets and teacher answer key are provided. Ideas on ways to use them in the science classroom are also included.
For students to be successful with utilizing these cards, they should have prior knowledge of the following concepts and/or vocabulary:
- speed (distance/time)
- velocity (speed in a direction)
- acceleration (change in speed and/or direction)
- distance vs. time on a graph (speed represented graphically)
- calculating speed (and average speed)
- calculating velocity
- forces cause an object to accelerate
- forces that may cause a moving object to slow, such as friction
- reading a graph
Buy the Bundle and Save! A Whole Watt-a Task Cards includes this set along with 13 others. Buy the Bundle and receive all future task card set additions, revisions and updates at no additional cost to you!
CONNECT WITH ME ON THESE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS: