Spiral Math Review Task Cards Test Prep Digital & Printable
Also included in
- These math task card activities are great for Distance Learning with Google Classroom! Students will review graphing, multiplication, division, word problems, elapsed time, and more! The best part is that clear directions for teachers are included! Your students will love these fun and engaging mPrice $16.25Original Price $23.00Save $6.75
This set of Spiral Review Math Task Cards will help students review many 3rd and 4th grade concepts for test prep. There are 64 cards covering measurement, rounding, word problems, elapsed time, fractions on a number line, number patterns, expanded notation, division, multiplication, and much more. These would be great for test prep or an end of the year review activity.
Quickly print these for sub plans, math centers or assign in Google Classroom. This resource is the perfect way to differentiate to meet your students' needs in a snap!
Check out the preview for a better look! Google Classroom version is provided!
- 64 printable task cards
- 1 printable recording sheet
- 1 printable answer key
- 64 Google Slides Task Cards
- 4 pages of Google Slides Directions
- 12 pages of instructions included for using this digital resource in the top educational apps (Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Schoology, Notability, Nearpod, Canvas, Edmodo, Blackboard, Pic Collage, Padlet, Evernote and Seesaw).
- expanded notation
- counting money
- addition & subtraction
- 2D & 3D shapes
- elapsed time
- time to 5 minutes
- number patterns
- word problems
- place value
- and more!
I have them laminated in a basket for students to use during math center time.
They work with partners, record their answer for each card and then check their answers with the answer key or turn them in for a grade. They also work great for small group reteaching or in a special education room.
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Katy D. says “These are perfect for my mental math station!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Allison V. says “Awesome way to reinforce mental math skills."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Kathleen J. says “We use these as daily warm-ups. They're perfect!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️One Wacky Classroom says “Awesome upper level mental math!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Diane E. says “My students love these. Thank you!"
So, why should you go paperless??
★ Paperless resources save time! No standing at the copy machine!
★ All changes you or students make to the resource are automatically saved!
★ Perfect for Chromebooks, IPads, Tablets, and laptops!
★ It is nearly impossible for students to lose their work!
★ Students are engaged while using my interactive digital resources!
★ No more trying to read students' handwriting!
★ No more packing heavy bags home with papers to check!
⭐Follow me for sales, freebies and new resources! All new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours!
⭐More MATH Resources: