Spring Color By Number Subtraction
Also included in
- Getting your boys and girls to study their basic addition and basic subtraction facts can be tricky! But I have some terrific Spring Color By Number Addition and Subtraction Worksheets for a Spring Bug Fun Unit that your students will love! Let them review important first grade and second grade mathPrice $5.76Original Price $8.00Save $2.24
- Your students will adore these TWENTY Spring Time Color By Number worksheets while learning and reviewing important skills at the same time! You will love the no prep, print and go ease of these printables. As always, answer keys are included. Color By Number Spring Bug Fun Bundle - Addition, SubtraPrice $10.24Original Price $16.00Save $5.76
Finding class time during the day to allow students to work on their basic subtraction facts can be challenging! But knowing those facts quickly will help your students master the harder math skills ahead of them! You will love the no prep, print and go ease of these Spring Color By Number Subtraction Printables Resource.
This Spring Bug Fun Color By Number Subtraction Worksheets includes five pages for introducing or reviewing subtraction. Addition and Subtraction are essential skills to master in first and second grade. Students need to know how to fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental strategies. Each page in this Spring Bug Fun Color By Number Subtraction Printables Resource reinforces those skills by only focusing on two subtraction skills at a time. Your students will adore these FIVE Spring Color By Number Subtraction Resource Worksheets while learning and reviewing important subtraction skills at the same time! Each page has between 10 to 15 problems focusing on only two subtraction skills at a time. This amount of subtraction problems is perfect for students starting to use color by number resources. For example, the first page is Subtraction of 1 and 2 only. With the five Answer Keys also included, this helps you quickly and efficiently check your students work in a very short amount of time.
- Spring Bug Fun Color By Number Addition and Subtraction Bundle
- Spring Bug Fun Color By Number Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division Bundle
*** CLASSROOM IDEA ***
Print all the pages and bind together for your fast finisher students to have a Spring Bug Fun Subtraction Book.
- This adorable Spring Color By Number Subtraction page focuses only on Subtraction of 1 & 2 only. This page has an adorable little dragonfly, waving and all smiles while he is just waiting for your students to practice their subtraction facts!
- This adorable Spring Color By Number Subtraction page focuses only on Subtraction of 3 & 4 only. This page is one of my very favorite pages! It has a beautiful butterfly smiling and waving and just waiting for your students to practice their subtraction facts!
- This adorable Spring Color By Number Subtraction page focuses only on Subtraction of 5 & 6 only. This page has an adorable little ant who is all smiles! He is just waiting for your students to practice their subtraction facts! PS. Your students will just love his SHOES!
- This adorable Spring Color By Number Subtraction page focuses only on Subtraction of 7 & 8 only. This page has a sweet little bee who is blinking and grinning and just waiting for your students to practice their subtraction facts!
- This adorable Spring Color By Number Subtraction page focuses only on Subtraction of 9 & 10 only. This page has a cool lightening bug who is all smiles and is just so excited for your students to practice their subtraction facts!
Five Matching Pages of Answer Keys Too!
Center Folder Cover Cute, colorful cover for your personal teacher files. Attach to the front of a folder, keep all your pages inside the folder, place into your file cabinet, and you are all ready for next year with this easily identified color by number folder cover.
** BONUS FILE **
Added in March 2021 Twelve Pages of my Newly Revised new letter from me - An Introduction to Color By Numbers, Task Cards, and Center Game Lessons, Including Math Center Ideas for Your Classroom!
** Please view the cover, the pictures and the preview file for more details. **
*** Terrific Teaching Tip ***
Terrific for an Emergency Sub Tub or Homework!
- Spring Color By Number Gift Coloring Book
- Spring Party Activity
- An Insect Literacy Unit
- Math Center Assignments
- Fine Motor Skills Work
- Small Math Group Lessons
- Math Workstations
- Morning Work Worksheet
- Remediation and RTI Groups
- Clip Board Work Time
- Seat Work
- Substitute Teacher Folders
- Indoor Recess
- Homework Packets
- Morning Work Tubs
- Independent Practice
- Early Finishers
- Emergency Sub Tubs
- Morning Math Buckets
- After School Tutoring
- Early Morning Arrival Students
- Early Morning Tutoring
- Indoor Recess
- And so much more!
These high interest black and white printables are great for seat work, homework, small group work, substitute teacher folders, sub tubs, the possibilities are endless!
- One Teacher Folder Cover
- Five pages of Spring Color By Number Subtraction student worksheets.
- Five answer key pages for these Spring Color By Number Subtraction student worksheets.
- Twelve page letter with ideas, tips, and lesson plans for using Center Games, Task Cards, and Color By Number in your classroom!
Use addition and subtraction within 20 to solve word problems involving situations of adding to, taking from, putting together, taking apart, and comparing, with unknowns in all positions, e.g., by using objects, drawings, and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
Understand subtraction as an unknown-addend problem. For example, subtract 10 - 8 by finding the number that makes 10 when added to 8.
Relate counting to addition and subtraction (e.g., by counting on 2 to add 2).
Add and subtract within 20, demonstrating fluency for addition and subtraction within 10. Use strategies such as counting on, making ten, decomposing a number leading to a ten, using the relationship between addition and subtraction, and creating equivalent but easier or known sums.
Fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental strategies. By end of Grade 2, know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers.
Click here for ALL my Color By Number Resources!
>>> Come join the fun on Facebook for my exclusive FREEBIES & Monthly Giveaways.
>>> Come join the fun on Instagram for my more FREEBIES & Monthly Giveaways.
>>> Follow my blog, Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas, where I post a Freebie Friday every Friday!
>>> Check out my Educational Pinterest Boards.
Don’t forget that all my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click this LINK to follow my shop & you'll be notified of these huge savings.
Fern Smith * Store * Blog * Pinterest * IG * FB *
© Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas
Resource Title: Spring Color By Number Subtraction