What better way to jump into Spring than with this 40 page, fun packed, Spring Literacy and Math Unit! It includes seven hands on activities/centers to help reinforce literacy and math skills. They are appropriate for Kindergarten & First Grade students.
The activities are as follows:
* Spring ABC Order - includes 16 words for alphabetizing
* Rainy Day Writing - writing paper for a descriptive piece
* Signs of Spring Mini-Book - five senses writing about Spring
* Sensational Spring Sentences - includes 30 word cards to make sentences
* Making Words - includes 15 letter cards that students can manipulate to create new words
* "Quacky" Noun/Verb Sort - includes 16 word cards and 2 sorting mats
* Flower Facts - includes 18 addition problems with sums to 8, 10, & 12 and 3 sorting mats
All of the listed activities include recording sheets for your convenience!!
Your students will love reinforcing their Literacy and Math skills with this Spring themed unit! Enjoy!!