This activity pack will have you ready for spring!!
The pack has 5 activities for your students to practice essential math skills!
1. Make and solve addition and subtraction problems- Students will lay out numbers and the addition or subtraction symbol to make their own math problem. They will then solve it and record their problem and answer on the recording sheet provided.
2. Math match up- Students will match a number, number word, tally mark and base ten block for a given number. Numbers 1-20 are included.
3. Number/ Word write the room activity- Students will find a number word and write the correct number on the recording sheet provided. Numbers 1-20 are provided!
4. Spring Time Graphing- Students will spin the spinner or roll the die (both provided) and graph how many times each picture is landed on. They will then answer the question of which picture had the greatest and least marks.
5. Spring Measuring- Students will measure each picture and record their lengths on the recording sheet provided.
I hope you enjoy!