In this unit you will find 6 St. Patrick’s Day themed activities
complete with instructions, materials, and labels for organization.
- Shamrock Sort - Sorting Activity based on size and pattern. Six variations on sorting.
- St. Patrick's Day Order - Seriation activity based on size. Four Sets can be sorted from biggest to smallest or smallest to biggest
- St. Patrick's Day Matching - Nine colorful St. Patrick's Day images to match.
- Where is Lucky? - Preposition Activity. Can be used receptively or expressively. Place St. Patrick's Day Icons on the board and have learner place lucky based on directions (i.e. Lucky is under the sun, Lucky is above the shamrock. For advanced learners, you can place multiple options.)
- St. Patrick's Day Pattern - Create a pattern to replicate or continue.
Leprechaun Count - Can be used receptively or expressively. Have learner count Leprechauns or place a specific number.
Each activity is designed based on goals from the Assessment of
Basic Language and Learning Skills – Revised (ABLLS-R) and can
be tailored to the need, skill and prompt levels of a learner.