These interactive notebook pages are based on the requirements of the New South Wales syllabus for Stage 3 (Years 5 and 6/Age 10-12) Maths. The requirements that they meet for this syllabus are also listed below for ease of matching to other curriculums.
Stage 3 Mathematics
Number and Algebra
Patterns and Algebra
1. Identify, continue create and describe increasing and decreasing number patterns with fractions, decimals and whole numbers
2. Find missing numbers in number sentences involving multiplication or division on one or both sides of the equals sign
1. Continue, create, record and describe geometric and number patterns in words
2. Determine the rule for geometric and number patterns in words and use the rule to calculate values
3. Locate and record the coordinates of points in all four quadrants of the Cartesian plane
The 3am Teacher
Empty Jar Illustrations
Graphics From the Pond
Free Choc Font From the Pond
Some graphics copyright 2012 Katie Tse for Stand Out Clip Art
This product is for personal, classroom use only. You may not share this document with anyone else. A discount is available for additional licences if friends or colleagues would like to purchase this for use in their own classroom. If you wish to edit this document, please purchase the editable version from my store or contact me if no editable version is available, and give appropriate credit when using the resource. If you are unsure about what your licence allows you to do, please do not hesitate to contact me using the contact form on my store.
How to get TPT Credits to save money on your next purchase:
>Make sure you are logged into TpT
>Go to your My Purchases page (under the My TpT menu)
>Click on the green Provide Feedback link next to the product you would like to review
>Choose your star ratings and leave a comment for the seller
>As soon as you submit your feedback, your TpT credits (based on how much you spent) will be added to your account, and can be redeemed on future purchases to reduce the cost!
This is also a great way to let me know what you think of my products! I would love to hear your feedback, and will take on board any comments/suggestions that you have :) The products I sell are what I use with my own students, which may not suit everyone, but I am always happy to adapt to what you need.
Find out first about new products and offers:
>Follow me and you will receive e-mail notifications of new products, sales and other special offers!
>Click the green star next to my name to follow me on TpT
>Like my page on Facebook
>Follow my blog