Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
UPDATES! UPDATES! UPDATES! Check out the new preview with all the new updates! This Step-by-Step Unit has EVERYTHING needed to teach Narrative Writing. It is specifically designed for teachers to follow through the WRITING PROCESS with already prepped anchor charts, modeled lessons, and practice. Every lesson builds upon the previous skill within one piece of writing, which gives students a thorough understanding of how to put a quality narrative together.
Do you speak a different language? The text is now EDITABLE!
Lessons are aligned to Common Core Standards and standards are written out.
The packet includes:
★ Scripted Lessons (Detailed lesson plans on what to say)
★ Anchor Charts
★ Differentiated Interactive Pages
★ Model Writing (For each step that builds into a quality story)
★ Suggested Mentor Text List of quality published books
★ Student Practice Worksheets
★ Task Cards (Great for centers or extra practice)
★ Narrative Writing Checklists
★ Common Core Checklists
★ Million Dollar Dictionary
★ Tracking Form
★ Writing Goal Form
★ Peer reflection Form
★ Personal reflection Form
★ Rubrics (3-point and 4-point)
★ Final Copy Templates
★ Writing Prompt Cards
★ Weekly Writing Guide for Students
List of Lessons
(A sample is provided to model and follow through the writing process)
1. Narrative Elements
2. Prewriting- How to Brainstorming
3. Prewriting- Using Graphic Organizers for Narrative Writing
4. How to Determine Task, Audience, Purpose
5. Writing an Introduction (Character, Setting, Plot)
6. Writing a Body (Includes Power of 3, Suspense, Climax)
8. How to Use Dialogue
9. Writing a Conclusion
10. Strategies to Write a Rough Draft
11. How to Form a Writing Goal
12. DARE to Revise (How to Delete, Add, Rearrange, Exchange)
13. How to Write a Rockin' Beginning (Strong Leads)
14. Using Transition Words
16. How to Provide Sentence Variety
17. How to Write a Jammin' Conclusion
18. How to Craft a Title
19. CUPS to Edit
20. Editing Capitalization
21. Editing Usage
22. Editing Punctuation
23. Editing Spelling
24. Rules for Peer Reflections
25. Writing a Final Copy
Thank you for visiting my store!
Other writing programs:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★A smaller version of this resource is included in our best selling STEP-BY-STEP writing programs known to boost test scores AND motivate students!★ ★ ★ ★ ★
BTS (BOOST TEST SCORES) STEP-BY-STEP WRITING WORKSHOP PROGRAM FOR THE YEAR- ZERO PREP FOR YOU!
Are you looking for different products?