String Telephone Experiment Using The Scientific Method
- Easel Activity
This string telephone experiment uses the scientific method to test different types of containers to see which ones work best as telephones. It involves making different string telephones and testing them out.
● teacher notes
● a scientific method poster
● the directions for making the telephones
● the experiment and the worksheets to accompany it
● a follow-up worksheet.
String telephones are fun to use later for free time activities as well.
Here's what others say:
● Perfect resource for what I planned to teach and experiment with the first graders. I found it beneficial that you listed different supplies to experiment with and worksheet that asked for students to record the findings on.
● My students enjoyed this project. They were so excited and engaged. Thanks!
●Great to use with design process for 3rd grade science!
Here are some more of my science products for you to check out.
My Bean Plant Observation Journal
Click here to see my other science products all in one place.
Thank You for your purchase of this product. I hope you find it helpful.
This product is for single use in one classroom. If you wish to share, please purchase multiple licenses or direct others to purchase their own copies at my store.
Don't Miss Out:
Leave feedback on this item to earn credit toward future TpT purchases!
I value your feedback greatly! It gives me the information I need to continue creating high-quality products for your classroom!
Be the first to know about my new products and freebies!
Look for the green star near my store name and click it to become a follower.
You will receive customized e-mail updates about my store!