This is a great way to organize student data and help make your students accountable for their own progress this year! This resource not only focuses on academic achievement, but also their goals, reflections, and behavior!
This resource includes:
- Data Binder Cover Page
- Data Graphs for All 4 Nine Weeks for Math, RLA, Science, and S.S.
- Weekly Goals and Reflection Page
- How to Make "SMART" Goals Page for Students to Refer to Throughout the Year
- Weekly Reading Log
- Student Behavior Log
- Section Cover Pages for Each of the Following:
- Math Data and Assessments
- RLA Data and Assessments
- Science Data and Assessments
- S.S. Data and Assessments
- Weekly Goals and Reflections
- Student Reading Logs
- Student Behavior Logs
**Along with their graphs, students can place their assessments behind the appropriate section so that they will all be in one place. This will allow students and parents to refer back to previously taught content throughout the year as needed.