This product was designed as a tool for students to set SMART goals, chart their progress toward these goals, and reflect. It also allows students, teachers, and parents to communicate with one another regarding the goals and data.
The following are included:
- Folder and section labels
- Letter to families (**EDITABLE VERSION NOW ADDED**)
- Family Log (sign/date/comment each week)
- SMART Goals explanation sheet
- Goal Sheets for Math, Reading, Grammar, Science, Social Studies, Writing, Behavior, and "My Goal"
- Weekly Reflection
- Score Graph Sheets for Math Tests, Math Quizzes, Math Scores, Timed Math Scores, Mad Minute Scores, Reading Test Scores, Grammar Test Scores, Language Arts Test Scores, Writing Scores, Spelling Test Scores, Science Scores, Social Studies Scores, Words Per Minute, and Guided Reading Level
- Monthly Behavior Chart
To see more examples of the sheets included in this product, be sure to download the Preview.
**If there are any forms that you would like to see added, feel free to let me know! :-)**
In my class, I make the Data Folders using laminated two-pocket folders with fasteners. I put the letter and Family Log inside of a sheet protector and the Goals and Data sections behind them (I copy the section labels onto colored paper). Any assessments that I want to send home are placed in the left pocket to be signed and reviewed. Once signed, they are to be placed in the right pocket so I can file them. The kiddos love to graph their scores and make goals!