This packet has six different Thanksgiving themed activities.
1. Write the Room-There are 24 different colored cards to be placed around the classroom. Students record what they find on two different sheets with corresponding pictures.
2. Syllable Count and Graph-Students will clap, count, and graph the number of syllables in the Thanksgiving words.
3. I have, Who has?-There are two decks of cards. One set with numbers, the second set has number words.
4. Patterns-Students cut and paste the next picture in the pattern. They will also circle the type of each pattern.
5. Pocket Chart Patterns-There are a total of 60 pictures (12 each of 5 pictures). Students can create AB, AAB, ABB, and ABC patterns on the pocket chart.
6. Number Sets-Students will cut and paste the correct number to match the corresponding set of Thanksgiving pictures. (Sets of 5-10)
Clipart provided by:
“Dots” of Fun! Clip Art http://dotsoffun.blogspot.com/