Thanksgiving Autumn Fall Math
20 Algebra Task Cards - This set of algebra task cards give your students an introduction to algebra, by using pictures to represent numbers. The cards are self-correcting, as each box on the card can only have one of the number squares (0-9).
How can I use this product?
As a math center, you can print out a set, insert them in plastic sheets/laminate, and your students can use the number squares on them. You can print them out and have your students glue on the number squares. You can also purchase the app Stick Around and solve each card with an iPad! Each card uses number squares (0-9), and each square has a spot on the card, so they are self-correcting.
What is included?
ZIP file with -
1 pdf file with 48 pages
* 3 pages of cover/copyright info/and teacher notes
* 1 page of with two tracking sheets for students to keep track of which card they have done
* 2 pages of instructions to display at the math center
* 10 cards of adding and subtracting questions
* 10 cards with adding and subtracting as well as basic multiplication
* 20 answer cards (each card has a matching answer key for students to use to correct each others, while you are with a small group)
*20 Stick Around puzzles for iPad
Note: If you purchased my Halloween set of Algebra cards, the cards are the same only with different images.
Can I try them out first?
Yes! Here is a sampler set
of 5 for you.
Is this available in a bundle?
Yes! Please check out this Number Square Tiles Bundle
Do you have other products that are related?
Please check out all my holiday activities!
How do I connect with Evil Math Wizard?
Be sure to follow my TPT store to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales. New products are always 50% for the first 24 hours, so it pays to follow my store.
To save more money, please leave feedback to earn TPT credits. Also visit my blog
for K-5 math tips and freebies you can use tomorrow in your classroom. You can also find me on Facebook
Other questions or requests?
If you have any requests or questions, please contact me through the "Product Q & A " tab below or email me at Deirdre@evilmathwizard.com