Do you need a quick and easy-to-prep Thanksgiving math activity for your 4th and 5th graders? This Thanksgiving dinner menu math activity is just what you need to keep your students engaged in math and excited for Thanksgiving break.
This Thanksgiving math resource contains a Thanksgiving dinner menu in color and black and white. The students will use this menu to complete a variety of activities.
- Task Cards: Set 1 - This set is easier and less complicated.
- Task Cards: Set 2 - This set of task cards is all word problems and includes more multi-step problems.
- Challenge Printable - This includes questions that involve multiplication and division of the numbers.
- Taking Order Forms - Let your students take their classmates’ orders and calculate the total with this simple form. The forms are two to a page and one form is enough for two orders.
Use this resource for:
- Math centers or stations
- Early finishers
- Small group instruction
All activities contain recording sheets and the task cards contain an answer key.
- 4.NF.7 Compare two decimals to hundredths by reasoning about their size.
- 5.NBT.3 Compare decimals to thousandths. (only to the hundredths.
- 5.NBT.7 Add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals to hundredths. (add and multiply only)
- 6.NS.3 Fluently add, subtract, multiply, and divide multi-digit decimals using the standard algorithm for each operation. (add and multiply only)
Thanksgiving & Fall Themed Paired Passages
Fall and Thanksgiving Math Centers for 4th and 5th Grade
Fall Math Centers
Thanksgiving Reading Activities
Thanksgiving Writing Prompts
Thanksgiving Just Print 5th Grade Math
Thanksgiving Just Print 4th Grade Math
Thanksgiving and Fall Themed Language Task Cards